It is hard enough to find time for yourself, let alone finding someone to care for your little person, so here are a few casual child care options when it is time to nurture you:
1. Share care: Some clients make a double booking with me so while one mum looks after 2, the other is having a massage, then swap.
2. Nanny: I have nannies available to look after your littlie here (one week notice for bookings please.)
3. Bring baby with you: I allow extra time for settling so bub can sleep, feed or play during your massage.
4. Co-op baby sitting: Build up a network of other parents and swap/bank care time by looking after each others kids.
5. Mobile Massage: I can come to you too.
Remember it is important for you to be nurtured so you are able to nurture others