We have all been through it, the sleepless, disturbed nights, "When will they stop??!!"
Here are few tips for those of you who are running on empty:
- Nap if you can during the day
- Go to bed earlier
- Plan your meals - this makes shopping easier and one less decision you need to make each day
- Reduce your commitments - Learn to say "no, not yet, sorry can't make it"
- Rejuvenate your depleting energy levels by lying on the floor with your legs up the wall
- Place your hands over your kidney area (back above hip bones.) Feel the warm golden energy flow into your kidneys, boosting your adrenals.
- Energise through breathing through Right nostril while closing off left side for 3 minutes
- Calm down through breathing through Left nostril while closing off right side for 3 minutes
- Drink less caffeine, replace with fresh juice, green tea, fruit
- Keep your water intake at a healthy level
- Ensure you are eating well
- Write your thoughts down just before bed - this is a Brain Dump, not a journal to be read later
- Childs pose before bed
"Sleep is the best meditation" - Dalai Lama